
(Red fox takes a trip from Kutna Hora back to Prague.)
Every year around the time when leaves begin to turn and the air is chill, I think of Prague. I recall the walk to school through old castle grounds and yellow heart shaped leaves lining the path. And how slick the cobbles are in rain. (Eek!) Although nostalgia can be overwhelming (that was 2008!), Oakland is beautiful this time of year and I'm planning to enjoy it. I guess part of life is that you have to live it to know it. And the more you live, the more adventure you discover. So, this weekend I'm going to work on projects and read.
Current projects/To Do:
Bake a pumpkin
Make progress with InDesign
Embroidery
Write letters
Take more pictures
Explore antique stores in my neighborhood
Currently reading:
War and Peace
Short note on War and Peace: I didn't think I'd love it this much, honestly. I made it to page 200 today and it's a gem. And that surprises me. It's one of those books I think about when I'm not reading it.
No comments:
Post a Comment